Scroll over the list of answers to the issues and questions our visitors or customers have encountered. You might solve your inquiry in a few moments.
Explanation: Your browser does not support HTML5 or Flash.
- Simply click or tap on the "DOWNLOAD" button under each product.
- Alternatively, if you're using a PC, make sure you use either Firefox or Google Chrome (instead of Internet Explorer). Please right-click on the download button and select Save Link As.../Save Target then choose your Desktop as the saving location for easier access and click on Save.
Explanation: The buy button appears on the video presentation of the product, after a while, not from the beginning.
- If you are looking for the "ORDER" button and you are not interested in following the video presentation of the product, you can skip it and buy the product by clicking here.
- Choose your Country - the country where your credit/debit card was issued.
- Fill in your Zip/Postal code.
- Fill in the Name inscribed on the card you want to use.
- (Optional) Add your phone number.
- Fill in your e-mail address – you will receive the product on this e-mail address.
- Fill in your card number – as it is written on the front of the card.
- Select your card's expiration date.
- Fill in the card's Validation/CVV code.
Explanation: You have an anti-spam software installed or your e-mailing services provider has an anti-spam software installed.
- Please check the spam folder of your e-mail account.
- Attention! If your e-mail server has a spam filter, you might only receive a notification that an e-mail has been dropped to the spam folder without sending the actual mail to you.
- If you decided the product is not for you and you need a refund, simply get in touch with us HERE and fill out our contact form. We guarantee this to be the fastest way of getting your money back.
- Attention! Refunds are handled on a case-by-case basis by our customer support.